It’s all in the details! These small and low cost details can make all the difference convincing a buyer to choose your home among all the others. A minor makeover can improve the home’s general “wow” appeal, giving it the competitive edge in todays market and allow you to sell quicker, and possibly even over the asking price.
First Impressions Are Everything
- Keep front entrance floors clean and neat.
- Detail clean your front door or paint/replace it if necessary.
- Try having pleasant smells throughout the house.
Begin With The Outside
- Give the outside of your house a fresh coat of paint, add eye catching hardware and nice flowers around the house to let them know the house is loved and cared for.
- Replace faded, peeling or torn wallpaper, or eliminate wallpaper altogether. We are trying to appeal to everyone and not only the small percentage of buyers that may like it.
- Repair, replace or paint worn woodwork.
- Paint a neutral color over walls that look old or were previously painted too boldly.
- Paint and Carpet is the biggest bang for your buck if you are on a budget and had to pick some updates.
- If you have money to spare, keep in mind that bathrooms and kitchens sell homes! PERIOD.
Organize Your Closets
- Storage space is a huge selling point, and if your closet is clustered, buyers will think you don’t have enough room. Organize your space, and remove items you don’t need (You can store them away until you move).
Arrange Rooms Neatly
- Remove unnecessary furniture.
- Use clean and attractive bedspreads and decorations.
- Keep curtains clean and without wrinkles.
What Makes Us Different?
We are known for taking on these responsibilities for you so that you don’t have to. We are certified stagers and we work with a team of contractors and handy men that specialize in getting your home ready to sell.